PRE PRIMARY SYSTEM (NURSERY – UKG)
- The Preprimary System (NURSERY – UKG) follows an optimal mix of play way, interactive & formal schooling methods to nurture its pupils. These are very delicate and formative years of a student’s learning and liking graph, this needs to be handled with utmost care and precision. Innovative and colorful techniques of teaching are imbibed to engross the little minds while instilling the concept of learning in them. Audio Video aid is provided in each class for a permanent understanding of concepts.
PRIMARY SECTIONS (I-V)
- The Primary Sections (I-V) are the building years for the middle school and rigorous and recurring work is done, so as to prepare the child for higher classes. Reading habits, writing skills and communicative abilities are developed during this tender age. VAK (Visual, Audio, Kinaesthetic) way of education is harmonically used as an effective tool for curriculum delivery. Picture reading, Imagination and activity based teaching go on to harness the creative minds of the students.
MIDDLE SCHOOL (VI – VII)
- The Middle School (VI – VII) is the introductory years to the curriculum as outlined by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The introduction of Formative and Summative Assessments, coupled with conceptualized teaching is followed at these levels. A range of new subjects are introduced to the students in this academic phase which they gradually begin to master.
The school is focusing on 21st Century class room learning using best of the ICT products available around the world. The focus is on “providing platform for the application of knowledge through Project Based Learning: CS-STEM and ROBOTICS. One of the best ways to give project based learning is CS-STEM acronym for Computer Science; Science; Technology; Engineering and Mathematics using ROBOTICS as a Platform. Project-based learning is a dynamic classroom approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge and practically understand the core fundamental topics. In today’s world, the technology is changing ever so rapidly. The education has to be about adapting to the changing world.
- planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity
- strong communication skills, both for interpersonal and presentation needs
- cross-cultural understanding
- visualizing and decision making
- knowing how and when to use technology and choosing the most appropriate tool for the task
- personal and social responsibility
As a part of this initiative, the School has introduced STEM education through Robotics – an excellent multi-disciplinary field which imparts practical, activity-based and hands-on knowledge aimed to ignite passion in young students towards Computer Science, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (CS-STEM) using ICT and ROBOTICS as a Platform. We focus on these areas together not only because the skills and knowledge in each discipline are essential for student success, but also because these fields are deeply intertwined in the real world and in how students learn most effectively. STEM is an interdisciplinary and applied approach that is coupled with hands-on, problem-based learning. We would like to offer the same opportunity to our students so as to foster hands-on learning and prepare students to build their own tomorrow, along with ongoing teacher training and development.